Friday 30 October 2009

Keep on moving

On the move again!....not so much referring to my training , but the fact I`m moving house this weekend, totally disorganised to be honest. I completed on the house today and moving tomorrow ( well actually today now!!) umm and I`ve done zero packing. Actually that`s not strictly true now, since I finished work I`ve been hard at it and managed to get the bulk of it done, it`s 1.20am now and nearly ready to call it a day.
i`m supposed to be getting a 1 hour bike ride in tomorrow, but may have to give it a miss :-(.
Couple of mates helping me to move tomorrow, and then planning to hit the town although I`m planning to stay sober. Sunday morning = long run! and I really don`t want to do it with a hangover. It`s not likely to be really that much of a long run maybe 8 miles tops.
Don`t think I mentioned it in my last post but I`ve entered a middle distance triathlon next year about 2 months away from the Outlaw triathlon, I think the timing is pretty good and should allow me to experience a longer event and practice nutrition strategies etc. I believe It`s pretty tough, set near Bala in Wales it involve a 2k swim 78k bike ride(very hilly apparently) and 13 mile run which is described as "undulating"...yes that dreaded word undulating which covers a wide range of runs ranging from nearly flat to lung bursting killer hills!
Well better sign off and try and do a bit more packing before I run out of energy.... toodledoo till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment