Sunday 6 December 2009

Finally back online..after a month in no mans land!..:-)

Woohoo.....finally I have my internet connection back!! I don`t no where to start so much been going on in the past month. Firstly my training is going ..hmm how do I put it?? a little hit and miss to be honest. My motivation seems to go from being sky high to rock bottom. I`m putting it down to the onset of the British winter long dark cold wet days. Roll on the spring!
Going to commit to writing a bit of something on my blog every day this week might encourage me not to slack and miss any sessions.
Just come back from a 1 hour run, managed 7.4 miles mainly in the dark along a canal towpath, made for an interesting run avoiding the puddles and trying not to experience open water swimming early than I anticipated! This week my training bumps up another hour 10 hours is the goal.
Really looking forward to catching up with the podcasts I listen too, hopefully they can give me a little inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment