Saturday 12 December 2009

Took advantage of a gorgeous winters afternoon and went for my run, wish I would have taken a camera, enjoyed my run managing 9.25 miles in my 1 hour 15 min run averaging just over 8 min mile pace...kept my heart rate in Zone 2 (between 140 and 160 bpm). My calves were a bit sore towards the end of the run but otherwise fairly pain free, I`ve had a minor strain in my right quadricep over the last few weeks still not quite right but I think it`s gradually getting better, and at the very least is getting no worse.
Really hoping for a nice day again tomorrow, so I can get on the bike for a two hour ride. Not sure I mentioned it in a previous post but a month or two a go, went to get properly fitted for my bike and get some aerobars fitted, although I`ve been on the trainer a few times with the new set up only been out once outdoors, so looking forward to getting some more miles in on my road bike. I seem to spend more time on my touring bike at the moment cause of the weather and the fact I can`t get a front light on my road bike now the tri bars are on. A decent helmet mounted light would be cool but funds are tight so that will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment