Wednesday 16 December 2009

Very quick post tonight, getting late and if I`ve got any chance of fitting in my run tomorrow need some sleep.
Very productive day off work today, managed to get my training inbetween shopping a very short haircut, and a bit of gardening. The weather has been really miserable wet, cold and gloomy! so didn`t bother taking the bike out. Instead headed down the gym and swam 2200m in sets of 200m with 1 min rests, mainly freestyle then changed and headed up to the gym where I did 45 min on the stationary bike (so boring!!) and then 15min on the treadmill kept the heart rate in Z2 ( moderate aerobic effort).
Somehow need to fit my core work into my routine as I`m slacking on it very badly.
Tempted to run to work tomorrow (4.75 mile each way) an easyish way of fitting in the training but we`ll see what the weather is like in the morning . Good night folks

No comments:

Post a Comment