Monday 28 December 2009

Pretty uneventful last couple of days training wise, had to work Sunday which was okay really as I`d done my long run and bike ride over Christmas day and boxing day. So just the commute to work and back. Total for the week was 8.5 hours training which is just about where i wanted to be.
However missed another swim session, come the New year it`s definitely one of my goals is to be far more consistent with my swimming, after all my swimming is not great.
This week biggest week so far on my training schedule 11 hours supposedly may have to juggle my swimming around a bit, I think the pool is closed over new year.
Sooo New years day planning a long ride to work , it`s worked out really well since it`s only a 10am-7pm shift so should get at least half of the ride done in daylight. I`ve actually entered Kelownagurls challenge 100km trainer ride so I feel its a bit of a cop out to be honest, I know how tough cycling is on the trainer. Was thinking of splitting the ride , but decided to just go the all out and do the lot before work, then with the ride back may total nearer to 110km.
I`m a little nervous of the weather forecast, snow is on the way just hope I can get out and do it.

2 comments:

  1. Stop avoiding the swimming!!

    There is always the river !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, rivers, lakes plenty of outdoor water which you should be trying out.

    ReplyDelete