Friday 11 December 2009

Let myself down a bit last night, didn`t make it to the pool, I guess after finishing work just wanted to put my feet up and relax..hmm a bit lame I know.
Anyway on a positive note... today I`m back in the groove! 3K swim followed by 20 min row and 10 min stationary bike finishing off with 10 min elliptical trainer. Altogether about 2 hours.
Really pleased with my swim, split the 3k up in 400m with fins 400m with pull buoy... 800m freestyle. and then mixed up the rest between breaststroke and freestyle. 800m freestyle is double my best previous distance for front crawl so very happy.
Tomorrow have 1 hour 15min run planned, should be a nice day although forecast pretty cold.
The weather is definitely turning more wintry forecast highs of about 6 degrees C tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment