Sunday 13 December 2009

Well finished the week off with bike ride, 1 hour 50 min in total, I had planned a 2 hour bike but my out and back route didn`t quite end up being out and back, and on the way back somehow I inadvertently took a short cut home. Still not to worry totaled 10.5 hours training this week so really good week . A lovely morning chilly but the sun shining again, although it has clouded over now a bit (3pm).
The legs took a bit of warming up felt really sluggish for the first 5 or 6 miles, not sure if the run yesterday was responsible but after a while things got a little easier. Ah well better crack on with a few jobs a gotta do round the house and if I`m not going to eat junk at work tomorrow need to get down to supermarket before it closes.
May try to keep up the regular blogging, not sure if it`s a coincidence but this week been a lot more consistent with my training, after I commited to log my training each night on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment