Wednesday 9 December 2009

Hi there folks, Last day at work today woohoo!! (well until next week anyway) I work weird shifts and the last 9 days I`ve had to work 8 of them. So my life in the last 9 days seem to have just revolved around sleeping eating training and work. For my sins I work in a freezer warehouse helping Tescos make there billions selling frozen turkeys (as well lots of other junk!) to the world. Not sure how the -26c temperatures 11 hours a day affects my training but my best race times have come while I`ve worked here, but I think that`s more of a case of increased training and getting more "serious" about training , than about the job itself.
As mentioned in last post long swim planned tonight, decided to try and use my pull buoy tonight at least for half of the swim. My swim coach at the Tri club told me it mimics the feel of a wetsuit so thought I`d give it a go (plus my kick really sucks!! so good excuse not to use my legs..:-) )
Exciting times! ;-) the Outlaw triathlon (my A race next year) has just released some promotional gear for the race ie... hoodies hats t shirts etc. Couldn`t resist so have ordered a beanie hat with the outlaw logo on the front. wearing it everyday at work may just remind me not to slack on my training!
Ah well 6am suppose I`d better get my bike ready and head to work....Xmas dinner at work today so expect I`ll come home half a stone heavier than when set off..:-))

No comments:

Post a Comment